Experience Sea Maui’s classic sunset charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Duration: 5 hours
Availability: Tuesday and Friday
(Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday we offer our Half Day West Maui Snorkel Adventure)
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your snorkel trip from Dec. 13 – April 15
Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Open Bar
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Teen (Ages 13 - 20)
- Child (ages 3 - 12)
- Young Child (Ages 2 and under)
- Starting Price for Private Charter
- Snuba® Add-On
Snorkel in the stunning Manele Bay fish sanctuary!
Sea Maui offers the ONLY Lanai snorkel tour leaving right from the beach in Ka’anapali. Your Lanai snorkel sail adventure departs every Tuesday and Friday morning in the sand behind Whaler’s Village and the Leilani’s restaurant.
As we set off to the island of Lanai, you will be offered a hot breakfast and coffee prepared by Chef Joey. While sipping your morning coffee you can take in views of Ko’oloawe and Lani and watch Maui fade away as we approach the secluded snorkel sites offered around the shores of Lanai.
While in the water you will be swimming with tropical fish, Honu (Hawaiianiian green sea turtles) and colorful reefs. Once back on board, you will enjoy a buffet lunch prepared by Chef Joey and will be served our premium beers, handcrafted cocktails and other soft drinks and juices as we set sail back to Ka’anapali Beach.
We will be using HD cameras to capture your Maui snorkeling adventure throughout your trip. We will display these photos and videos on our onboard TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories after your tour.
This Lanai snorkel cruise departs at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays.
(Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday we operate our Half Day West Maui Snorkel)
LANAI ½ DAY SNORKEL ADVENTURE FOOD MENU
Individually Packaged For Covid Safety
(Local Style Hot Breakfast Bento)
Steamed white rice
Fresh scrambled eggs
Applewood smoked bacon
Grilled Portuguese sausage
Fresh Kona Coffee
Adults and Teens
Chef Joey’s famous Asian Chicken Wrap
Potato Mac Salad
Ranch Dipping Sauce
All of our catering is prepared by the award winning Executive Chef Joey Macadangdang. Chef Joey owns and operates multiple restaurants here on Maui and is well known for his 20+ years of making magic in the kitchen at Roy’s and other popular establishments. Why not pop into Joey’s Kitchen Ka’anapali or Joey’s Kitchen Napili during your stay!
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location on the beach. Our kiosk is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s and Hula Grill.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI