Afternoon Whale Watching
This 2 hour afternoon trip is all about the whales! After departing Ka’anapali beach the captain and our trained naturalists will search for the most active pods and educate the guests with fun and interesting facts about the majestic Pacific Humpback Whales. A premium open bar is included. Looking for a longer trip? ALL West Maui and Lanai snorkel trips include whale watching, sunset sails too!
- $55.00 +tax ages 13-20yr
- $45.00+tax ages 3-12yr
- Free ages 0-2yr
- Ka’anapali beach loading
- Open premium bar included
- Parking validation (3 hours free)
- Every Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun From 2pm-4pm
More About Sea Maui Whale Watching
- Easy to find check in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service / certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar.
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade.
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available.