Afternoon Whale Watching
(Whale Watching Available December 15th 2017 – April 15th 2018)
Afternoon Whale Watching
This 2 hour afternoon trip is all about the whales! After departing Ka’anapali beach the captain and our trained naturalists will search for the most active pods and educate the guests with fun and interesting facts about the majestic Pacific Humpback Whales. A premium open bar is included.
US$65.00/+Tax & fees per adult
- $55.00 +tax ages 13-20yr
- $45.00+tax ages 3-12yr
- Free ages 0-2yr
- Ka’anapali beach loading
- Open premium bar included
- Parking validation (3 hours free)
- Every Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun From 2pm-4pm
All 1/2 day Snorekls and Sunset Sails from dec 15th – april 15th include WHALE WATCHING!
More About Sea Maui Whale Watching
Maui is the mecca for Pacific Humpback whales from about Dec-April each year. The waters between Maui, Lanai, Molokai, and Kaho’olawe are packed with thousands of whales that have traveled down from Alaska to mate and give birth. During whale season we operate a sail specifically dedicated to the whales. You’ll see whales on all of our trips, but if you’re not looking to snorkel and already made dinner plans then why not just hop on, sit back with a cocktail, and just enjoy some whales for the afternoon. Each member of our crew are trained and certified whale naturalists and love sharing fun facts and info about these amazing creatures. They’ll also give you the opportunity to hear the whales singing underwater when they drop the hydrophone in and tap into the sounds of the underwater world. Don’t be shy! Ask them questions! They could talk about whales all day, they enjoy whale season just as much as the rest of the visitors. No matter if you’re seeing whales for the first time, or a seasoned whale spotter every trip is different and you just never know when you could catch that amazing whale breach photo! Sea Maui’s open layout makes it the perfect boat for viewing whales too! There’s not a bad seat in the house, and you won’t have to battle a hundred other people just to catch a glimpse. When it comes to whale watching, Sea Maui is the way to go!
- Easy to find check in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service / certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar.
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade.
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available.