Experience Sea Maui’s premier sailing charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: Daily at 11am & 2pm Dec 15th – April 15th
Note: All Half Day Snorkeling & Sunset Trips also include Whale Watching!
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Teen (Ages 13 - 20)
- Child (Ages 3 - 12)
- Young Child (ages 2 and under)
- Starting Price for Private Charter
Set sail on a Maui whale watching tour!
During our winter months (Dec 15th-April 15th) humpback whales migrate down from the cold waters of Alaska to the warm waters of Maui to give birth to and train their calves (babies). Set sail with us as we look for these magnificent creatures and experience them in their natural habitat.
After departing Ka’anapali Beach, the captain and our trained naturalists will search for the most active pods and educate the guests with fun and interesting facts about the majestic Pacific humpback whales. A premium open bar is included.
Maui is the mecca for Pacific humpback whales from about December to April each year. During whale season we operate a sail specifically dedicated to the whales. You’ll see whales on all of our trips, but if you’re not looking to snorkel and already made dinner plans then why not just hop on, sit back with a cocktail, and enjoy some whales for the afternoon?
Don’t be shy! Ask our members questions! They could talk about whales all day; they enjoy whale season just as much as the rest of the visitors. No matter if you’re seeing whales for the first time, or a seasoned whale spotter, every trip is different and you just never know when you could catch that amazing whale breach photo!
Sea Maui’s open layout makes it the perfect boat for viewing whales! There’s not a bad seat in the house, and you won’t have to battle a hundred other people just to catch a glimpse. When it comes to whale watching in Maui, Sea Maui is the way to go!
(Whale watching available December 15th – April 15th)
More About Sea Maui Whale Watching
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available