If you’re looking for more than the average Maui sunset crusie, Sea Maui’s Sunset Live is for you! Listen to local musicians perform on board while you watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand.
Original Sunset Cocktail Cruise on Maui
Duration: Approx 2 hours
Tuesdays & Thursdays Includes Live Music!
Includes: Pupus (appetizers) and Open Bar Provided
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your sunset trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Teen (Ages 13 - 20)
- Child (Ages 3 - 12)
- Young Child (ages 2 and under)
- Starting Price for Private Charter
Seize Your Stay at Hawaii with a Sunset Cocktail Cruise on Maui
Get on board Ka’anapali’s classic, Sea Maui Original Sunset Cocktail cruise. Nothing is more perfect than watching the sun set down into the ocean while sailing or whale watching in the vast Pacific sea. So start your big night on a Maui sunset cocktail cruise with friends before continuing your night in town. Be ready to get overwhelmed by the spectacular view of pastel colors painted in the sky as you sail while enjoying pupus prepared by none other than Chef Jai.
The majestic scenery you’ll see while you sail will not only be the breathtaking view of the sunset that spreads widely over the horizon but also experience and participate in Maui whale watching. Witness the great spotting of the humpback whales that swim over the ocean on their annual winter migration. Always ready your camera to capture every moment you spend on the cruise and have something you can reminisce about as you finish your vacation trip to Hawaii.
What to Expect on Your Sunset Cocktail Cruise on Maui
What’s included in our Sunset Cocktail Cruise on Maui
Raise your glass and cheer for a unique sunset experience in paradise with Sea Maui. We offer two exclusive sunset sail’s daily that provide various availability than other boat cruises. Enjoy a premium bar with local craft beers and handcrafted premium cocktails during the entire duration of your trip. Devour everything that is provided on this trip, including the following:
- Suit yourself with any non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks beverages during the cruise.
- Avail of unlimited alcoholic drinks in Sea Maui’s open bar.
- Have a validated parking space for 4 hours.
- Enjoy heavy appetizers.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays enjoy live music on board!
Departure and return details of the cruise
You can check in at the Sea Maui kiosk on the beach walk at Whalers Village, located between Leilani’s and Hula Grill, 30 minutes before departure time. You are given 4 hours of parking space for the parking structure at Whalers Village.
After your sunset cocktail cruise, you will return to the original departure location. Your sunset dinner cruise will end right where it all started.
Required clothes to wear and items to bring on Maui’s sunset dinner cruise
- You are expected to wear comfortable clothes.
- Bring preventative medicine or a kit if you are prone to motion sickness.
- Bringing of light jackets, cardigans, and sweaters is recommended as the temperature on the open water decreases at night.
- All alcoholic drinkers must bring a valid or government-issued photo ID.
- Wearing sandals and flip tops are suggested for easy removal as all footwear will be collected and placed in a bin during the trip.
- You will not get a refund for what you paid if you cancel the trip less than 24 hours prior to its starting time.
- All cut-off times are based on experience local time.
- All changes made less than 24 hours prior to the trip will not be accepted.
- You are to receive a full refund of what you spend if you cancel at least 24 hours before your trip’s starting time.
- The sunset cocktail cruise on Maui is not accessible for a wheelchair.
- All children can join and enjoy the sunset cocktail cruise.
- Guests with mobility issues or people who have difficulty walking with assistance are not recommended to join the trip. As this is a beach-loading catamaran, walking a few steps is required to reach the dropdown staircase and get into the vessel.
- All guests must have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Sea Maui can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests.
- All confirmation bookings will be received once booking is paid in full.
- Maui sunset cocktail cruise schedule is subject to cancellation or changes due to traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for crews is not included in what you paid during booking.
- All crews of Sea Maui are lifeguards, and CPR certified.
- The menu of appetizers is subject to daily changes. Rest assured that every appetizer is made of allergen and gluten-free, if requested. However, any specific restrictions must be noted during your booking.
- The minimum drinking age allowed to drink alcoholic beverages is 21 years old.
Enjoy feeling the peaceful waters as you relax and go with the sailing flow, seizing every moment spent during your tour. A sunset cocktail cruise on Maui is an excellent way to kick off your day before heading off the town to continue enjoying the rest of Hawaii’s nightlife. Our crews will immediately answer any queries and concerns, so do not hesitate to reach out and contact us at Sea Maui. We are happy to make your vacation stay in Hawaii a memorable one. So contact us to book your spot on a sunset cocktail cruise on Maui today!
PUPU MENU (Appetizers)
SHREDDED PORK SLIDERS (Pork)
(Pork Shoulder, Ketchup, Brown sugar, Vinegar, Kosher Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Slider Bun, Pickle, Garlic Aioli)
(Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Oil, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Salt, Pepper)
CRUNCHY ASIAN SLAW
(Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Carrot, Bell Pepper, Scallion, Cilantro, Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Rice wine vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, salt, chili paste, GF soy sauce)
FRIED CHICKEN W/ UNAGI & SPICY CHILI GARLIC AIOLI (Soy)
(Chicken Breast, Panko, Egg, Vegetable oil, Chili, Garlic, Mayo, Lemon, Unagi Sauce)
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer domestic & local beers, High Noon Hard Seltzers, Chardonnay, LaMarca Prosecco, Redemption Rye Whiskey, light rum, dark rum and Meili Vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location on the beach. Our kiosk is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s and Hula Grill.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI