Explore world class snorkel locations along the West coast of Maui. Close encounters with beautiful tropical fish, turtles, and coral reef can be expected. The perfect snorkeling trip for beginners!
Duration: Approx 2 hours
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
(Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday we offer Sunset Live!)
Includes: Pupus (appetizers) and Open Bar Provided
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your sunset trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Teen (Ages 13 - 20)
- Child (Ages 3 - 12)
- Young Child (ages 2 and under)
- Starting Price for Private Charter
Kick off a big night on the town with a Maui sunset cruise!
Sea Maui’s Sunset Cocktail cruise is a Ka’anapali classic. Sunsets at sea, viewed from Sea Maui, are spectacular due to the wide spectrum of pastel colors that spread over the horizon and melt down into the ocean.
During the winter months, our sunset sails also serve as an opportunity to take part in some Maui whale watching! There is nothing more incredible than spotting majestic humpback whales as the sun sets over the Pacific.
Our guests can expect to take in stunning panoramic views of Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and Kahoolawe. Have your cameras ready for incredible photo opportunities! As we cruise through the peaceful waters, sit back and enjoy lupus prepared by Chef Joey, handcrafted cocktails from our premium bar, and local Maui brews. Everything in Hawaii is more fun with a cocktail in hand!
Each night is different and special aboard Sea Maui. What better way to end your day before heading out for a night on the town?
Reserve your spot on our Sunset Cocktail cruise online or call (808) SEA-MAUI.
Sunset Cocktail Sail Menu
Pupu buffet includes:
Pulled Kalua pork sliders
Garlic chicken with sweet soy glaze and sriracha aioli
Fried brussel sprouts with creamy parmesan dressing
Fresh assorted vegetables with ranch dipping sauce
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI