Explore world class snorkel locations along the West coast of Maui. Close encounters with beautiful tropical fish, turtles, and coral reef can be expected. The perfect snorkeling trip for beginners!
Maui is the mecca for Pacific Humpback whales from about Dec-April each year. During whale season we operate a sail specifically dedicated to the whales. You’ll see whales on all of our trips, but if you’re not looking to snorkel and already made dinner plans then why not just hop on, sit back with a cocktail, and just enjoy some whales for the afternoon. Don’t be shy! Ask our crew members questions! They could talk about whales all day, they enjoy whale season just as much as the rest of the visitors. No matter if you’re seeing whales for the first time, or a seasoned whale spotter every trip is different and you just never know when you could catch that amazing whale breach photo! Sea Maui’s open layout makes it the perfect boat for viewing whales too! There’s not a bad seat in the house, and you won’t have to battle a hundred other people just to catch a glimpse. When it comes to whale watching, Sea Maui is the way to go!
(Whale Watching Available December 15th – April 15th)
Whale Watching Tours
Combination Snorkel and Whale Watching Tours
Sunset Whale Watching Tours
More About Sea Maui Whale Watching
- Easy to find check in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service / certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar.
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade.
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available.