Experience Sea Maui’s classic sunset charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Maui is home to some of the most incredible sunsets on the planet! What better way to witness one of these breathtaking Maui sunsets than offshore of Ka’anapali with a cocktail in hand and watching the whales? Our Sunset Live Whale Watch is the only trip you’ll find from Ka’anapali with a live musician on board, featuring top-notch pupus (appetizers) catered by Executive Chef Joey Macadangdang of Joey’s Kitchen, a premium open bar, and so much more. The open-air layout provides a 360-degree view of whales (seasonal), dolphins, and whatever you may come across while out at sea. Our famous sunset sail options are simply the best evening tours Ka’anapali has to offer. Be sure to book all of your ocean adventures with Sea Maui; you won’t be disappointed. Book now!
More About Sea Maui Sunset Trips
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin Resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches (seasonal)
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR-certified.
- Food prepared by the famous Chef Joey Macadangdag of Joey’s Kitchen & Roy’s International. Can easily accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions with 24-hour notice.
- Premium open bar on all trips.
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade on all sails.
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available.