Explore world class snorkel locations along the West coast of Maui. Close encounters with beautiful tropical fish, turtles, and coral reef can be expected. The perfect snorkeling trip for beginners!
Sea Maui is known as Ka’anapali’s “fun boats”, with unique sails that no other tour boat company offers. Sea Maui has done away with the run-of-the-mill tours and created some extra fun and exciting options for all to enjoy. The premiere half-day snorkels to Lanai and West Maui are the best way to experience the beautiful waters of Hawaii and see all kinds of fascinating ocean animals! The open-air layout provides a 360-degree view of whales (seasonal), dolphins, and whatever you may come across while out at sea. Be sure to book all of your ocean adventures with Sea Maui; book more than one and save!
More About Sea Maui Snorkeling
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin Resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches (seasonal)
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR-certified.
- Photo packages available for purchase.
- Includes the use of our high-end snorkeling equipment. Mask, snorkel, fins, and floatation vests and/or pool noodles (We do not provide prescription masks, visit www.thesnorkelstore.com for rental options). Due to insurance purposes and their very poor safety record, we do not allow the full facemask snorkel sets to be used on any Sea Maui snorkeling trip.
- Food prepared by the famous Chef Joey Macadangdag of Joey’s Kitchen & Roy’s International. We can easily accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions with 24-hour notice.
- Premium open bar on most sails (cash bar on Mala Xpress).
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade on all sails
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available.