Snorkel at Lanai with Sea Maui, the ONLY snorkel tour that leaves right from the beach in Ka’anapali. Enjoy breakfast on the boat followed by an unforgettable Maui snorkel experience.
Duration: 4.5 hours
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
(Tuesday & Friday we offer our Lanai Half Day Snorkel Adventure)
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your snorkel trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Open Bar
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Teen (Ages 13 - 20)
- Child (Ages 3 - 12)
- Young Child (Ages 2 and under)
- Starting Price for Private Charter
- SNUBA® Add-On
Explore world class snorkeling locations along West Maui!
Your West Maui snorkel adventure departs from Ka’anapali Beach in front of Whaler’s Village near Leilani’s. As we set off in search of West Maui’s best snorkel sites you will be offered breakfast and coffee prepared by Chef Joey. Along the way, keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, and during the winter months, you can look for the humpback whales that migrate from Alaska to our warm Maui waters.
The captain will determine the best sites to visit that day based upon current water conditions. Some popular Maui snorkeling sites include Honolua Bay, Cliff House, Oluwalu, Mala Wharf and more. We cannot guarantee a specific site as the weather and water conditions change daily.
Once in the water, you will experience beautiful tropical fish, honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles), vibrant reefs, and hopefully some other wildlife surprises. Once back on board you will enjoy a lunch once again prepared by Chef Joey and will be offered access to our premium beers, handcrafted cocktails, and other libations as we take a leisurely cruise back to Ka’anapali Beach.
Throughout your trip, we will be using HD cameras to capture your adventure. We will display these photos and videos on our onboard TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories after your trip.
Our West Maui snorkel cruise departs at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 1 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, & Sundays. (Tuesday & Friday we offer our Lanai Half Day Snorkel Adventure)
WEST MAUI ½ DAY SNORKEL ADVENTURE FOOD MENU
Individually Packaged For Covid Safety
(Local Style Hot Breakfast Bento)
Steamed white rice
Fresh scrambled eggs
Applewood smoked bacon
Grilled Portuguese sausage
Fresh Kona Coffee
Adults and Teens
Chef Joey’s famous Asian Chicken Wrap
Potato Mac Salad
Ranch Dipping Sauce
All of our catering is prepared by the award winning Executive Chef Joey Macadangdang. Chef Joey owns and operates multiple restaurants here on Maui and is well known for his 20+ years of making magic in the kitchen at Roy’s and other popular establishments. Why not pop into Joey’s Kitchen Ka’anapali or Joey’s Kitchen Napili during your stay!
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI