Experience Sea Maui’s classic sunset charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Xpress Snorkel Tour on Maui
Duration: 2.5 hours
Availability: Daily at 8am (April 15th – Dec 14th)
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Teen (Ages 13 - 20)
- Child (Ages 3 - 12)
- Young Child (Ages 2 and under)
- Starting Price for Private Charter
The fastest way to enjoy Maui snorkeling at a unique location!
This snorkel adventure is unique to Sea Maui and offers the fastest option to get you from the beach and straight to the snorkeling in no time. Once on board the captain and crew will take you to one of West Maui’s premier snorkeling spots just a quick ride from Ka’anapali by boat. Here you’ll likely be up close and personal with the resident Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, colorful tropical fish, beautiful coral reef and many other surprises depending on the day. These spots make for an unforgettable adventure in a underwater playground filled with all types of Hawaiian sea life. If you’re not looking for the fancy half day excursion and just want to get straight to the snorkeling, this is the trip for you.
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include a variety of soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, & water.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/kiosk on the beach. Our Sea Maui kiosk is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and Hula Grill.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI