Experience Sea Maui’s classic sunset charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Premium Maui Sunset Cruise with Dinner
Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
Included: Full Gourmet Dinner, Open Bar
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your sunset trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
- Adult Ages 21+
- Teen Ages 13 - 20
- Child Ages 3 - 12
- Young Child
A Complete Guide to Majestic Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise
Are you planning to go on a magical sunset dinner cruise on your vacation to Hawaii? Have a unique dining experience at the Sea Maui sunset dinner cruise. Forget the busy buzz and hustle of land and enjoy the moment of your stay with us. We gladly welcome you aboard Sea Maui’s newest vessel: a newly refurbished 65 ft luxury catamaran! Explore and enjoy the humbling panoramic views of Maui and the scenery of the neighboring islands surrounding it during the majestic hours of sunset.
Have a great time with family and loved ones on your sail to a sunset dinner cruise. Enjoy and jive with great music while savoring good food and indulging in handcrafted drinks. Know everything about the Sea Maui sunset dinner cruise and every detail about this tour.
What to Expect on Your Sunset Dinner Cruise
Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
Cost/person: Adult (Ages 21+) $129
Teen (Ages 13-20) $109
Child (Ages 3-12) $99
Young Child FREE
What’s included in the sunset dinner cruise
- Devour buffet-style dinner prepared and cooked by none other than Chef Jai.
- Access to a full open bar.
- 4-hours parking validation with ticket upon check in.
- A great spot to have a great whale watching experience (seasonal).
- Outdoor and indoor comfortable seating options, regardless of the weather.
- Ideal location and lighting of sunset photography.
Departure and return details of the cruise
You will have to check in at the Sea Maui kiosk along the beach walk at Whalers Village between Leilani’s and Hula Grill. From there, you are given validation of 4-hours of free parking for the parking structure of Whaler’s Village. CHECK-IN 30 mins prior to your departure time.
After your sunset dinner cruise, you will return to the original departure location. Your sunset dinner cruise will end right where it all started.
Fuel up your stomach with the mouthwatering and delicious menu cooked by the one and only Chef Jai. Though the sunset dinner buffet menu is subject to change without notice, being a vegetarian is not a problem on going on Our Maui sunset dinner cruise. Chef Jai has indeed prepared a menu specially made for you.
- Caesar Salad with Croutons and Lemon
- Steamed veggies
- Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Taro Buns
- Chicken: Kung Pau Stir Fry Chicken
- Fish: Fresh Catch with Herb Gremolata
- Beef: Slow Braised Shortribs
- Vegetarian tofu stir-fry
- Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatos
- Taro Buns
- Caesar salad with Croutons and Lemons
Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Passion orange guava juice
(Only for guests ages 21 and above with proper ID)
- Two local beers
- White wine
- Light rum
- Dark rum
- Cocktail drinks
Required clothes to wear and items to bring on Maui’s sunset dinner cruise
- It is not recommended to wear long dresses, skirts, and long pants on the cruise.
- Bringing light jackets, sweatshirts, and cardigans are suggested for people prone to being cold. The temperature tends to decrease at night in the open water.
- The wearing of sandals or flip-flops is recommended for easy removal. All shoes will be collected during the dinner cruise and put together in a storage bin.
- Guests who will be drinking alcoholic beverages are required to present a valid ID or a government-issued photo ID.
- All children, regardless of age, can enjoy the sunset dinner cruise.
- As this activity is a beach-loading catamaran, people with mobility issues or who have difficulty walking on their own are not recommended for this kind of trip.
- All guests must have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Sea Maui can accommodate a maximum of 49 guests only.
- The vessel is not accessible by wheelchair as the vessel boards from the sand on the beach.
- All confirmation bookings will be received on the same day of the booking.
- Maui sunset dinner cruise schedule is subject to cancellation or changes due to traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for crews is not included in what you paid during booking.
- All crews of Sea Maui are lifeguards, and CPR certified.
What does ” Beach Loading Catamaran” mean?
Beach loading catamaran means guests will need to walk a few steps down into the sand and water before reaching the dropdown staircase and getting on board the vessel.
Can pregnant women or people with medical conditions still join the Maui sunset dinner cruise?
Though there are no restrictions on pregnant women joining the trip, a consultation and plans with your doctor before traveling is recommended. Snorkeling is not advisable for guests with pulmonary or heart illness conditions.
If, for instance, your queries and concerns are not provided in the information above, contact Sea Maui, and our crew will be delighted to help you. Experience a romantic evening out with family and loved ones. Rest assured that your Maui sunset dinner cruise experience with Sea Maui will become a trip you will never forget and forever cherish. Book your trip today!
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI