Experience Sea Maui’s classic sunset charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
Included: Full Gourmet Dinner, Open Bar
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your sunset trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
- Adult Ages 21+
- Teen Ages 13 - 20
- Child Ages 3 - 12
- Young Child
A Unique Dining Experience!
Sea Maui’s Sunset Dinner Sail is our premium dining and sailing experience. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of land as we welcome you aboard our newest vessel the beautiful Sea Maui III, a 65ft newly refurbished luxury catamaran. Feel the mana of the ocean beneath you as you sail with the tradewinds along the shore of Maui and enjoy the humbling panoramic views of Maui and its surrounding islands during the magic hours of sunset. This dining experience will not be forgotten as you enjoy delicious hand crafted cocktails and premium beers from the spacious cabin or from the cozy table tops on open air deck of our boat. Come hungry and enjoy a custom buffet style menu designed and prepared by acclaimed Executive Chef Joey Macadangdang.
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Dinner Buffet Menu
Kale Caesar Salad
Somen Noodle Salad with vegetables and Asian sesame dressing
FISH: Seared Mahi Mahi with lemon caper buerre blanc sauce
Beef: Joey’s Kitchen Style Braise Boneless Beef Shortribs in ginger soy cabernet Sauce
Chicken: Herbed & garlic roasted chicken with red curry peanut sauce
Veggie: Available upon request- entrée will vary dependent on seasonal ingredients
Roasted red bliss potatoes
Butter braised green beans & carrots
Taro rolls & butter
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin resort.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI