Explore Underwater By Snorkeling With Turtles in Maui
Your Hawaiian adventure wouldn’t be complete without experiencing Sea Maui’s West Maui Snorkel Adventure where you can even go snorkeling with turtles in Maui. So begin your escapade at Ka’anapali Beach and look for West Maui’s great spot for snorkeling. Keep your eyes open to witness bottlenose dolphins, Hawaiian spinners, and humpback whales during winter as they relocate to the warm waters of Maui from Alaska.
Being afraid of water and the first timer for snorkeling will never become the reason for you to miss out on snorkeling with turtles in Maui. Each guest will be assisted by trained lifeguards, giving you a swimming lesson and tips to improve your freediving skills. Enjoy the beauty that lies beneath sea waters and the magnificent sea creatures that live within them.
A half-day snorkeling adventure with Sea Maui
Your adventure begins on board Sea Maui. An experienced captain will then take you to the snorkeling location based on the condition of the sea waters during certain days of your trip. The best snorkeling locations include Mala Wharf, Honolua Bay, Cliff House, and other spots in West Maui. Every location varies on every trip. It also depends on the water and weather conditions to ensure the safety of both guests and crews or Sea Maui.
Before you jump out into the water, ensure to wear provided gear and snorkeling equipment for safety and to have a blast of water—swim along with fascinating fish and green sea turtles. Spot vibrant coral reefs and get to see and interact with other wildlife as you explore the underwater waters of the West Maui sea.
Regain all the energy you’ve lost while wandering underwater and dig in deliciously prepared and cooked by the one and only Chef Jai. You also are given access to an open bar on board. You enjoy some handcrafted cocktails, premium beers, and other beverages while watching picturesque views as you sail back to fascinating Ka’anapali Beach.
- Be sure to arrive an hour early on the day of your trip and check in at Sea Maui’s kiosk between Hula Grill and Leilani’s, a long beach walk at Whalers Village.
- Enjoy your snorkeling adventure without worry, as all crew joining your trip are all trained lifeguards and are CPR certified. Rest assured that you can seize every moment of your trip without worries.
- You can take food and beverages out of your concern on your West Maui snorkel trip as there is a premium bar on board with complementary juice, Coke, water, Diet Coke, lemonade, and Sprite. Delicious meals and luxurious breakfasts such as egg Benedicto and avocado toast will also be served, prepared, and cooked by Chef Jai.
- All gear and snorkeling equipment will be provided, including sunblocks to protect your skin from the sun. Prepare your swimsuits and be ready to get wet and create memorable moments under the West Maui sea.
- There will be a staff photographer who captures every moment spent during the whole trip. Feel free to watch and purchase images and videos of you and your family.
Now is the time to unwind and have fun snorkeling with turtles in Maui. Complete your Hawaiian adventure with Sea Maui’s West Maui Snorkel Adventure. Call us and book your escapade with us today!