Good Maui Sunset Cocktail Cruise For You
When visiting the beautiful islands of Maui, it’s not only the relaxing waters that you can enjoy, you also have the opportunity to feast on the delectable cuisine and refreshing beverages offered during your leisurely cruise.
We make that possible through the Maui sunset cocktail cruise.
At Sea Maui, we make your staycations better by offering thirst-quenching beverages for you and your loved ones, making sunsets a moment to remember.
Maui Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Boarding on Ka’anapali is where the magic begins.
Experience the Sea Maui Sunset Cocktail Cruise, a captivating journey where you’ll gracefully navigate the seas of Maui while basking in the ambiance of a dramatic sunset. On top of that, guests are served with a wide selection of both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages they can enjoy.
Discover a premium bar onboard the cruise, exclusively designed to introduce you to a selection of high-quality cocktails you can enjoy with your peers and family. Immerse yourself in the delightful experience of savoring these expertly crafted beverages, creating unforgettable moments and shared memories during your journey.
And of course, cocktails aren’t complete without any heavy appetizers on the side that you can also enjoy.
- Adults (Ages 21 and above) – $90
- Teen (Ages 13 – 20) – $70
- Child (Ages 3 – 12) – $60
- Young Child (ages 2 and under) – FREE
- Starting Price for Private Charter – $4200
Passengers can check in at Sea Maui kiosk on the beach walk at Whalers Village. We recommend our guests to be at the kiosk 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Guests are given 4 hours for parking availability at Whalers Village.
The location where you started will be the same location you’ll go back to once the Maui sunset cocktail cruise ends.
Requirements You Need To Know
- When purchasing alcoholic beverages, guests are advised to present valid IDs.
- Wearing flip flops and sandals are recommended for a more comfortable experience.
- We also recommend you to bring light jackets and sweaters since the temperature drops down at night.
- Guests are reminded to bring necessary medicines for possible motion sickness.
Overall, passengers are recommended to wear comfortable clothes.
- All kids can enjoy the whole cruise excursion.
- Passengers with mobility issues are not recommended to join for their own safety since the cruise may require you to walk through a staircase before you get into the vessel.
- Wheelchairs are not accessible on the cruise.
Additional Details To Remember
- The Sea Maui cruise can accommodate up to 48 guests.
- All crews are lifeguards and are CPR certified.
- The minimum drinking age for alcoholic beverages is 21 years old.
- Gratuity is not included in what you paid during booking.
The Maui sunset cocktail cruise is a very interesting adventure for anyone who seeks to have a beautiful break from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
With its breathtaking sunset and a delectable assortment of cocktails and beverages suitable for all ages, there’s no denying that the entire experience will be truly worthwhile.
And rest assured, your safety and comfort will be taken seriously by our CPR certified crew and lifeguards.
So what are you waiting for? Check more information about our sunset cruise and book yours now on our page.