Experience Sea Maui’s classic sunset charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
Included: Gourmet appetizers, Open Bar, Champagne toast at Sunset
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your sunset trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
- Adult Ages 21+
- Teen Ages 13 - 20
- Child Ages 3 - 12
- Young Child
A Unique Ocean Experience!
Sea Maui’s Premium Sunset Cocktail Cruise takes place on our new larger vessel and includes elevated pupus (appetizers), a full open bar, and a champagne toast at sunset! Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the land when you’re welcomed onboard our newest vessel the beautiful Sea Maui III, a 65ft newly refurbished luxury catamaran. Feel the mana of the ocean beneath you as you sail with the tradewinds along the shore of Maui and enjoy the humbling panoramic views of Maui and its surrounding islands during the magic hours of sunset. This ocean experience will not be forgotten as you enjoy delicious pupus (appetizers) prepared by Executive Chef Joey Macadangdang.
This cruise departs directly from Ka’anapali beach. Check in times vary throughout the year, please see your confirmation email to confirm your time. This trip returns to the beach just after sunset.
Includes Whale Watching Dec 15th – April 15th
Premium Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Hoisen braised ribs
Roasted brussel sprouts
Caprese skewers with tomato and mozzarella
Champagne toast and chocolate covered strawberries at sunset
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, cranberry juice, and water.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location on the beach. Our kiosk is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s and Hula Grill.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI