Experience Sea Maui’s classic sunset charter as we depart from Ka’anapali Beach to enjoy a beautiful Hawaiian sunset with handcrafted cocktails in hand.
Sunset Live Music Cruise
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Availability: Tuesday & Thursday
(Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday we offer our Sunset Cocktail Cruise)
Included: Pupus (appetizers) with Open Bar and Live Local Musician
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your sunset trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Child (Ages 20 and under)
Spice up your night and hop on a Sea Maui sunset cruise!
Sea Maui’s Sunset Live was designed for those guests who are looking for a little more excitement during their time out on the water. Our seasoned performers are popular local artists who totally play for the crowd, interact with the customers and make every Sunset Live not just a typical sunset tour, but an entirely unique experience available only on Sea Maui.
If you’re looking for a fun way to start your night, then Sunset Live is the trip for you! It’s the traditional sunset cocktail cruise with upbeat and fun live music performed by popular local musicians. Spice up your night and hop on Sea Maui for some awesome handcrafted cocktails, tasty food, and some great jams.
Enjoy the views of the pastel sky as the sun sets over the Pacific! A sunset cruise is the perfect way to unwind with great company, refreshing drinks, and live local music.
They don’t call Sea Maui “Ka’anapali’s FUN BOAT” for nothing. These guys really know how to entertain and are real pros! Save your seat today! Book now.
Sunset Live Music Sail Menu
Pupu buffet includes:
Pulled Kalua pork sliders
Garlic chicken with sweet soy glaze and sriracha aioli
Fried brussel sprouts with creamy parmesan dressing
Fresh assorted vegetables with ranch dipping sauce
**MENU IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer 2 local beers, white wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum, dark rum and vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location on the beach. Our kiosk is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s and Hula Grill.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI