View humpback whales that migrate down from the cold waters of Alaska on this Maui whale watching tour. Crusie with us as we look for these magnificent creatures and learn about them!
Sunset Live Music Cruise on Maui
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Availability: Tuesday & Thursday
(Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday we offer our Sunset Cocktail Cruise)
Included: Pupus (appetizers) with Open Bar and Live Local Musician
Whale Watching: Enjoy whale watching on your sunset trip from Dec. 15 – April 15
- Adult (Ages 21+)
- Child (Ages 20 and under)
Get on Board in a Sunset Live Music Cruise on Maui
Make your vacation in Hawaii extra special by experiencing being on board a sunset live music cruise on Maui. Jive in the music from famous local artists who will give you performances you will enjoy during your tour. Sunset live music cruise is perfect for people who are seeking excitement and a great way to witness a beautiful sun as it sets over the Pacific in an afternoon tour with Sea Maui. So hop in and enjoy the rest of the night with us. Enjoy great music, and fill your eyes and stomach with fantastic scenery and delicious food.
Your treat is not only the view of a pastel-painted sky during sunsets but also enjoy handcrafted cocktails, great jams, and tasty food. In addition, a sunset live music cruise is the perfect way to unwind, bond with family and friends, and enjoy live local music.
What to Expect on Your Sunset Live Music Cruise on Maui
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Availability: Tuesday & Thursday
(Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, we offer our Sunset Cocktail Cruise)
Cost/person: Adult (Ages 21+) $95
Child (Ages 20 and under) $75
Starting Price for Private Charter: $4500
What’s included in a Sunset Live Music Cruise
- The tour includes an open bar.
- Enjoy live entertainment.
- You are granted 4 hours of parking validation.
- Heavy appetizers.
- Get on board on Sea Maui’s 55ft catamaran.
- You can also enjoy and experience Maui whale watching if you’re lucky to spot humpback whales during your tour (seasonal).
Departure and return details of the cruise
Sea Maui, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
You are to check in at the Sea Maui kiosk between Leilani’s and Hula Grill on the beach walk at Whalers Village 30 minutes before departure. In addition, you are granted 4 hours of free parking at the parking structure of Whalers Village.
After the cruise, you go back to the location of where the tour started.
Required clothes to wear and items to bring on Maui’s Sunset Live Music Cruise
- All quests to consume alcoholic drinks must present a valid or government-issued ID.
- You may bring light jackets, sweatshirts, or cardigans during your tour, as the temperature on the open ocean tends to decrease at night.
- In case you’re prone to motion sickness, bring any preventatives for motion sickness.
- Wearing comfortable clothes is recommended during the trip.
- As all tours require barefoot, wearing sandals and flip-flops is recommended for easy removal. Additionally, all footwear will be collected and put together in bin storage during cruises.
- As the trip requires good weather for a memorable experience to happen, in case of bad weather, you’ll be given a full refund of the money you spend, or you can choose to reschedule your trip for another day.
- All cut-offs will be based on Maui local time.
- Any changes presented less than 24 hours before the trip will not be accepted.
- You can get a full refund if you cancel your trip at least 24 hours prior to your trip’s start time.
- In case you cancel your trip less than 24 hours before the start time of the journey, you will not receive the amount of money you paid during the booking.
- All cruise trips are not accessible for wheelchairs.
- All children can join and experience the fun in a sunset live music cruise on Maui.
- People with trouble walking on their own or those with mobility issues are recommended not to join the trip as it requires a few steps on the beach sand and water before reaching the staircase that leads to the vessel.
- Confirmation will be given at the same time as your booking.
- All guests must have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Presenting a parking ticket for validation at check-in is required to be granted 4 hours of free parking at the Whalers Village shopping center.
- The minimum drinking allowed on board age is 21 years old. Bringing an ID is required for those who will consume alcoholic drinks.
- Expect to get wet from knees to toe as you are to take a few steps before reaching the stairway that leads to the vessel.
- The tour can accommodate up to 48 guests for a sunset live music cruise on Maui.
- Gratuity for crews is not included in what you paid during booking.
- All crews of Sea Maui are lifeguards, and CPR certified.
- All infants must sit on an adult’s lap.
Have a great time sailing on Sea Maui’s vessel. Experience the fun from authentic pro entertainers and see to yourself why Sea Maui is called the “Ka’anapali Fun Boat” Book and reserve a spot on a sunset live music cruise on Maui today! We look forward to seeing you on board on your next adventure!
SHREDDED PORK SLIDERS (Pork)
(Pork Shoulder, Ketchup, Brown sugar, Vinegar, Kosher Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Slider Bun, Pickle, Garlic Aioli)
(Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Oil, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Salt, Pepper)
CRUNCHY ASIAN SLAW
(Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Carrot, Bell Pepper, Scallion, Cilantro, Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Rice wine vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, salt, chili paste, GF soy sauce)
FRIED CHICKEN W/ UNAGI & SPICY CHILI GARLIC AIOLI (Soy)
(Chicken Breast, Panko, Egg, Vegetable oil, Chili, Garlic, Mayo, Lemon, Unagi Sauce)
All of our trips include a full open bar for guests that are 21+ years of age with proper ID.
We offer domestic & local beers, High Noon Hard Seltzers, Chardonnay, LaMarca Prosecco, Redemption Rye Whiskey, light rum, dark rum and Meili vodka. We can create many different cocktails such as Maitai’s, Maui Mules, etc.
Our non-alcoholic beverages include soft drinks, lemonade, passion orange guava juice, water and coffee.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location on the beach. Our kiosk is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s and Hula Grill.
- The only boat with 4 hours of free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Premium open bar
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available
- Don’t see your answer here? Check out our FAQ page, or just give us a ring (808) SEA-MAUI