The Best Sunset Dinner Cruise in Maui
Your Hawaiian escapade will not be complete without going on the best sunset dinner cruise in Maui. First, experience an exquisite dinner under the setting sun in Hawaiian seawater. Then, get away from the bustle and busy streets on shore and get on board the newest vessel of Sea Maui. Enjoy your dinner cruise with the breathtaking scenery of Maui’s neighboring islands and the fantastic panoramic view of Maui.
Enjoy such beautiful moments with family, friends, and loved ones while you jive with the great music played by talented local artists. Seize the moment of sailing together with the current of winds on Maui island shore. Here are a few sneak peeks at what you can expect on the best sunset dinner cruise in Maui. Your sunset dinner cruise tour includes:
- full access to an open bar;
- a cozy outdoor and indoor seating options;
- fantastic lighting and location to capture sunset photography;
- mouth-watering buffet-style dinner set-up; and
- an excellent spot for a whale-watching experience.
Being a vegetarian is not a problem in getting on Sea Maui’s cruises. Our very own Chef Jai will take care of preparing delicious food, especially for you. So fill your stomach with delectable food from the buffet menu. Though the menu is subject to change without prior notice, rest assured that all food served will be appetizing and incredibly delicious.
The menu is a complete package starting with a salad, side dishes, hot entrees, vegetarian dishes, and indulging beverages that include both non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks.
Things to keep in mind on going on a cruise tour!
- Wearing long pants, long dresses, and skirts are not recommended on a cruise. Women can wear any tank tops, pack shorts, or sundresses. While button-down tees, sleeveless, or t-shirts are for men. Wearing light jackets, sweatshirts, or cardigans is also recommended, as it could get a little chilly on board during the night.
- The preferred footwear for cruises are ones that are easy to remove, such as flip flops, sandals, trendy platform sandals, espadrilles, or flat sandals. Nonetheless, getting on board requires removing all footwear as it will be collected during the dinner cruise and placed in a storage bin in Sea Maui’s vessel.
- Guests with plans to drink alcoholic drinks must present any valid ID or government-issued photo ID. The minimum age to drink alcoholic beverages and cocktails is 21 years old and above.
- Cancellations must be placed at least 24 hours prior to your trip. That way, you will receive a full refund of what you’ve paid. Moreover, any changes made less than 24 hours before the trip will not be accepted.
Rest assured that you can enjoy your cruise tour with peace of mind that you and your family are in good hands as all Sea Maui’s crew are trained lifeguards and CPR certified. Complete your vacation in Hawaii with the best sunset dinner cruise in Maui with Sea Maui. What are you waiting for? Book your trip with us today!