Have a Wonderful Time on a Private Sunset Cruise on Maui
Want to experience a private sunset cruise on Maui? Get on board the Sea Maui Original Sunset Cruise to start a long night of fun on the island with family and friends. What’s more perfect than watching the sun set down and spread widely over the horizon while indulging in great cocktails while you sail into the vast sea of Maui island? Get your camera always on the go because aside from the spectacular sunsets, you’ll also get to witness whales as they swim through the waters for their annual winter migration. Not only whales, but you’ll also get a sight of dolphins and other sea creatures you’ll see while on board.
If drinking isn’t your thing, you can enjoy the whole journey watching magnificent scenery as you indulge in a series of Pupu’s (appetizers) prepared and cooked by the one and only Chef Jai.
Things included in a Private Sunset Cruise on Maui
Sea Maui offers all guests a unique and memorable sailing experience, raise your glass and be ready to explore the beautiful paradise of Maui island with Sea Maui. Have fun and enjoy the locally crafted drinks and handcrafted premium cocktails throughout your trip in a premium bar. However, guests aged 21 years old and above are only allowed to drink and must present any valid or government-issued ID.
Other than that, enjoy the following perks of sailing with us at Sea Maui. Devour delicious heavy pupus such as chicken, fresh veggies, shrimp skewer, and sun-dried tomato focaccia. Suit yourself with nonalcoholic and unlimited alcoholic drinks throughout your trip at Sea Maui’s open bar.
Cruise’s Restriction and Additional Information to Keep in Mind
- Please know that Sea Maui vessels are not wheelchair accessible. Guests with mobility issues, such as people with walking difficulty that requires assistance, are not recommended to join the trip as it requires a few steps on the water to reach the staircase that leads to the vessel.
- All menus, meals, and appetizers on board are subject to change. However, you can assure that everything served will be delectable. In case of any specific restriction, you must mention it during booking for us to prepare a special menu made for you.
- Wearing cozy clothes and easy-to-remove footwear are recommended when getting on board to fully enjoy the experience of sailing with Sea Maui.
- If you’re prone to motion sickness, bringing preventative medicines in your own kit is essential.
- In case of any trip cancellation, you are to cancel your booking at least 24 hours before your trip to receive a full refund of your payment.
Seize the moment of feeling the tranquil waters and sail with the blowing wind while on board the Ka’anapali classic, Original Sunset cruise of Sea Maui. The perfect way to begin a long night of wandering and enjoying the rest of Hawaii’s nightlife. Please do not hesitate to contact our crew if you have any queries or concerns that cannot be found in the information provided. We will be happy to assist you. So book with us today to experience sailing on a private sunset cruise in Maui!